PROFESSIONAL TENNIS CERTIFICATIONS
We recommend coaches have one of the following:
1. Professional Tennis Registry
2. United States Professional Tennis Association
In many instances, a coach is the first impression of what the ATA represents in our communities. We suggest that coaches have the following certification, playing experience and education.
We recommend coaches have experience with one of the following:
1. NCAA College Tennis Experience
2. NAIA College Tennis Experience
3. NJCAA College Tennis Experience
COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATIONS
We recommend that coaches have earned at least the following:
US General Education Diploma
Many of our ATA Club affiliates have teaching pro apprentice paths available for those looking to become teaching professionals. Please contact your ATA Sectional Coordinator
for more information.