1. Professional Tennis Registry
2. United States Professional Tennis Association
In many instances, a coach is the first impression of what the ATA represents in our communities. We suggest that coaches have the following certification, playing experience and education.
1. NCAA College Tennis Experience
2. NAIA College Tennis Experience
3. NJCAA College Tennis Experience
US General Education Diploma
Many of our ATA Club affiliates have teaching pro apprentice paths available for those looking to become teaching professionals. Please contact your ATA Sectional Coordinator
for more information.